Vistek presents Gary Fong, May 7, 2009, in Toronto | From Vistek Ltd
Posted on April 2, 2009 in [
TORONTO, Canada, April 2, 2009 - Gary Fong, master wedding photographer and successful entrepreneur, offers advice on how to stay One-Step-Ahead of the competition during the Toronto leg of his aptly titled "One Step Ahead" Tour.
No one is more qualified than Gary Fong to lecture on the subject of wedding photography. And from those who have been to a Gary Fong event … no one lectures with as much energy, enthusiasm and passion. After retiring a multi-millionaire at the age of 42, Gary Fong spends his time sharing the secrets that made his studio the most successful in the business of wedding photography.
At this one-day Toronto event, located at the Ryerson Theatre, Gary's stories will inspire and help others succeed by conveying:
• How to ignore market rates and set your own prices
• The "Story Book" approach that ensures huge orders
• The absolute "No-Nos" of the business
• The Multi-Level Referral Pyramid and "Rave Clients" who sell for you - for free!
• Step-by-Step Pricing and Merchandising Method to make your custom-designed albums irresistible
• How to market without spending a dime on advertising
This event is a must-see for aspiring wedding photographers as well as for those already in the business who want to take it to the next level. As a bonus, attendees will receive a $25 voucher, redeemable at Vistek for Gary Fong equipment and accessories.