For more than 30 years, Vistek has been Canada’s premier retailer of photo, video and digital professional equipment solutions. Our expert consultants assist professionals, ‘pro-sumers’ and consumers in finding their perfect imaging solution.
With six locations across Canada and continuing to grow, we are seeking a full-time, Inventory Control Manager for our downtown Toronto East store.
Reporting to the Controller, you will ensure optimal movement and tracking of all products in various locations on a timely basis, through effective and regular analysis, communication, teamwork, procedure implementation and following through.
• Oversee security processes, warehouse and store managers’ procedures and actions to ensure accurate movement and tracking of inventory
• Interact with Purchasing and Head Office specialists to monitor and manage -
- Excess and Obsolete inventory
- Other related activities
• Drive the annual inventory count process to a ‘no variances’ level of performance
• Develop and provide strategic analyses and reporting relating to operations, inventory control and sales requirements of stock
• Manage departmental staff to conduct duties in the area of cycle counts, resolving anomalies and provision of regular, timely reporting on integrity of inventory.
• Change champion: stays on top of continuous best practices, implementing and monitoring to ensure the most accurate procedures are in place and being followed.
• Very strong numeric and analytical abilities
• Effective interpersonal skills
• Proven teamwork and leadership abilities
• Ability to drive change, flexible, creative
• Action/End results focused
• Energetic thinker and doer
• Organized multi-tasker
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
• Strong accounting/numbers-related work experience a must
• Successful Inventory Control experience at a leader level is mandatory for this role
• Excellent command of the English language; written and spoken
• Master knowledge level of Excel and Microsoft suite
• Significant experience with various ERP systems and their Inventory Control components
If you’re looking for an opportunity to join a fast paced, friendly, professional team, you owe it to yourself to apply to email@example.com! You can learn more about Vistek at www.vistek.ca
Vistek proudly supports employment equity and diversity.
No phone calls please.
We will be reviewing resumes and will be in touch with those candidates we wish to interview further. If you are not called, we will keep your resume on file for six months. Best of luck!
View more jobs in this department