Nikon TC-14e II AF- S teleconverter
The new TC-14E II has now been updated to match with the new AF-S lenses, and will maintain full metering and focusing with compatible cameras and lenses. This converter will increase the focal length of the lens by 1.4x, and reduces the lens aperture by one f/stop.
NOTE: Due to the high-quality design of this converter (5 elements/5 groups), the teleconverter will only fit and work with a select range of lenses. Only the following lenses are compatible:
- AF-S 70-200mm f/2.8G ED-IF VR
- AF-S 80-200mm f/2.8D ED-IF
- AF-S 200-400mm f/4G ED-IF VR
- AF-S 200mm f/2G ED-IF VR
- AF-S 300mm f/2.8D ED-IF (II)
- AF-S 300mm f/4D ED-IF
- AF-S 400mm f/2.8D ED-IF (II)
- AF-S 500mm f/4D ED-IF (II)*
- AF-S 600mm f/4D ED-IF (II)*
NOTE: Autofocusing only possible when used with D1, D1X, D1H, D100, F5, F100, N90s, N80, N75, N65 AF SLR cameras, or any newer models.
(*) Note: Only limited AF possible with AF-S 500mm f/4D ED-IF (II) and AF-S 600mm f/4D ED-IF (II).