Canon MR-14EX macro ringlight flash
This Ringlight for macro shooting is loaded with features and capabilities. Now with Canon's E-TTL, it takes full advantage of the flash performance of Canon E-TTL supported cameras. Twin circular flash tubes fire at even power, or can be varied over a six-stop range. One or more 550EX or 580EX Speedlites can be used as wireless slaves along with the MR-14EX. The controller unit has an illuminated, informative LCD panel. Accepts optional hi-capacity battery packs.
- Twin tubes designed for close-up photography with EF Macro lenses; Flash tubes can fire together or independently
- Ratio control in manual mode: 1/1 ~ 1/64 range in 7 full steps
- Supports E-TTL wireless autoflash in conjunction with one or more 550EX or 580EX flashes
- Attaches EF 50mm f/2.5 Compact Macro, EF 100mm f/2.8L Macro IS (requires Macrolite Adapter #CAMLA67 - not included), EF 100mm Macro f/2.8 USM, and MP-E 65mm Macrophoto Lenses (without filters attached); can also be used with EF 180mm f/3.5L Macro USM via Macrolite Adapter 72C
- Can be adapted to other popular filter sizes with appropriate Macrolite Adapters; 52mm, 58mm & 72mm
- Incandescent focusing lamps and two forms of modelling flash permit preview of lighting effects
- Illuminated LCD panel for easy flash settings in any lighting condition
- Seven Custom Functions set on the flash LCD
- Compatible with AA alkaline, lithium, Ni-Cd and Ni-MH batteries
- Accepts Canon external battery packs (compact battery pack CP-E2 & transistor pack E)
Note: Compatible with PowerShot G series and Pro 1 cameras by use of apropriate Lens Adapter and Macrolite Adapter.