Sigma AF150-500/5-6.3 HSM OS lens
Sigma’s APO 150-500mm F5-6.3 DG OS HSM ultra-telephoto zoom lens features Sigma’s original Optical Stabilizer (OS) function, which allows the use of shutter speeds approximately 4 stops slower. This powerful lens allows photographers to get close to their subjects and is ideal for sports, wildlife, and landscape photography.
Three Special Low Dispersion (SLD) glass elements provide excellent correction for chromatic aberration. The rear focusing system minimizes aberration caused by focusing. And Sigma’s super multilayer coating reduces flare and ghosting. The result of this design is an exceptional lens that ensures superior image quality throughout the entire zoom range.
A Hyper Sonic Motor (HSM) is incorporated, which ensures quiet and high-speed auto focusing, as well as full-time manual focusing capability. The addition of Sigma’s 1.4x EX DG APO or 2x EX DG APO teleconverter produces a 210-700mm F7-9 manual focus, ultra-telephoto zoom lens or a 300-1000mm F10-13 manual focus, ultra-telephoto zoom lens, respectively.
- Incorporating Sigma’s original OS (Optical Stabilizer) function.
- An ultra-telephoto zoom lens covers a telephoto range up to 500mm and allows short perspective.
- Three SLD glass elements and a rear focus system provide optimum image quality throughout the entire zoom range.
- Super multi-layer coating reduces flare and ghosting.
- HSM ensures quiet and high-speed autofocus.