Leica CRF Rangemaster 1000-R (Yards) w/ Equivilent Horizontal Range
The Rangemaster CRF 1000 from Leica sets the standard for laser rangefinders. Destined to become the avid hunter's best friend, the CRF 1000 is a 7x24 optic that ranges distances up to 1000 yards.
The CRF 1000 is a versatile multi-tasking optic that's accurate, reliable, and durable. The Rangemaster can be set to calculate the distance to a stationary target, or switched to its scanning mode to track moving game. With a start-up time of 0.5 seconds - the CRF 1000 is ready with less than a moment's notice.
The Rangemaster's housing is crafted from a rugged carbon fibre reinforced plastic. The internal components are held securely in place by a stable aluminum-alloy chassis. The entire device is sealed and totally waterproof. In fact - it's submersible. Its conservative form-factor allows it to slip into most pockets easily, while its light weight of less than 1/2 pound allows it to be comfortably carried for the whole duration of the hike.
Leica has graced the Rangemaster with a world-class optical system - the combination of a P40 phase-coated roof prism and AquaDura coated lenses ensures maximum clarity and detail in any weather. An adjustable ocular with a comfortable rubber eyecup offers a generous amount of eye relief and accurate focusing that accommodates eye/sunglass wearers. The easy-to-read red LED display is bright, tack sharp, and it can be set to display its measurements in yards or meters.
The CRF 1000's 7x magnification offers another level of versatility - in a pinch, it can be used very effectively as a hand-held monocular. Its diminutive size belies its prowess as an efficient optic - even though the objective lens measures a scant 24 mm, Leica's optical refinements provide the Rangemaster with excellent twilight performance.
- Extended 15 mm eye relief accommodates eye/sunglass wearers
- Prism system: roof prism with P40 phase coating for improved contrast
- AquaDura coating: hydrophobic external lens treatment offers water and dirt repelling properties to ensure clear viewing at all times. Featuring enhanced abrasion resistance, AquaDura coating allows dirt, dust, and fingerprints to be removed easily
- Chassis: die-cast aluminum alloy
- Housing: carbon-fiber reinforced plastic
- Waterproofing: submersible to 3.3' / 1.0 m for 30 minutes
Use and Handling
- Measuring time: ≈0.85 seconds
- Fold down rubber eyecups for sun and eyeglasses wearers
- LED display: bright led readout is easy to see in any light
- Measuring modes: single reading, scanning mode, yards, meters
- Display: 4 character LED / ambient light-controlled / brightness level
- Measuring accuracy: ± 3.3'-546.8 yd / 1.0 m-500 m and ± 6.6'-1000 yd / 2.0 m-915 m
- Leica Rangemaster CRF 1000
- Carry Case
- Carrying Cord
- CR2 Battery
- Limited 2-Year Warranty