Professional Dentalset 72 Ring Light w/Winglights f/Rebel T1i
To select destinations.
Doctorseyes Professional Dentalset 72 Ring Light w/Winglights f/Rebel T1i
Get perfect dental photos with your digital camera
You or anyone on your staff can take high quality dental photographs quickly, easily and economically, thanks to the new Doctorseyes Ringlight System. And chances are, you can use it with the digital camera you already own.
The heart of the Doctorseyes Ringlight System is a fitted closeup lens, a specially-developed, continuously illuminating ringlight, and an adapter that allows it all to be attached to virtually any digital camera, new or old. And what the System delivers are endless possibilities in intra-oral photography.
No special photographic knowledge or complicated adjustments are necessary. Simply turn on the Ringlight System and take pictures as if you were photographing under daylihgt conditions. In the camera's display or viewfinder you'll see the exact picture you're going to get.
- Constant, shadow-free illumination during intra-oral and macro photography
- Continuous light allows fast focusing and previsualizing of the final photograph
- Ability to evaluate photo's composition
- Consistent light source delivers easy to compare photos
- Reflections can be seen in advance, avoided or adjusted
- Accurate colour
- Fits all digital cameras (both point and shoot and DSLR) and camcorders
- Long-lasting, economical LED light source
- Works with a variety of dental mirrors to photograph upper and lower palate
- Chin support available for defined distance and sharp, steady pictures
- Light weight: Compact System -6.8 oz, Professional System - 16.9 oz.
- Professional Power & Light
- Controller PLC-4
- doctorseyes 72 Ringlight
- doctorseyes Winglights
- Closeup lens +4
- Canon A640 adapter tube
- Adapter ring
- AC adapter / charging unit
- Adapter ring
- Chin Support