Nikon D5100 w/ AF-S 18-55mm VR & AF-S 55-300mm VR
Nikon D5100 Body
The Nikon D5100 offers a host of new photographic and video tools that deliver superior performance and exceptional image quality with class-leading versatility. With 16.2 megapixels, a swivel Vari-angle LCD monitor, Full 1080p HD movie capabilities, new Effects Mode and new HDR setting, you hold the power and performance to capture beautiful moments and the freedom to get creative.
- 3”, 921,000-dot Super-Density horizontal type Vari-Angle LCD Monitor
- In-camera Special Effects Mode
- In-camera HDR (High Dynamic Range)
- Stunning Full 1080p HD Movies with Full Time Autofocus
- High Resolution 16.2 MP DX-format CMOS sensor
- Split-second Shutter Response
- Fast 11-point Autofocus System
- ISO sensitivity 100-6400, expandable to ISO 25,600 equivalent
- EXPEED 2 image processing engine
- Scene Recognition System
- Nikon 420-pixel RGB 3D Colour Matrix Metering II
- 16 Automatic Exposure Scene Modes
- Active D-Lighting
- Built-in Speedlight flash with i-TTL
- Picture Control
- Automatic Image Sensor Cleaning
- Efficient EN-EL14 Battery
- Built-in HDMI Connection
- Ultra-compact 18-55mm 3X zoom provides superb versatility in a wide variety of shooting situations.
- Designed exclusively for Nikon DX format SLRs, this lens approximates the picture angle performance of a 27-82.5mm lens on the 35mm format.
- Silent Wave Motor (SWM) with compact rod-type design enables ultra-high speed autofocusing with exceptional accuracy and super-quiet operation.
- ED glass element achieves minimized chromatic aberration and superior optical performance.
- Hybrid aspherical element ensures high resolution and contrast.
- Focus Mode switch enables quick-switching between A (Autofocus) and M (Manual Focus).
- 7-blade rounded diaphragm for more natural out-of-focus highlights.
- Nikon Super Integrated Coating minimizes ghosting and flare to provide even higher contrast and more vivid images, even in challenging light conditions.
Nikon AF-S 55-300mm f/4.5-5.6 G VR II DX IF-ED Telephoto Lens
The AF-S Zoom-Nikkor 55-300mm f/4.5-5.6G VR II DX IF-ED is a compact zoom lens featuring state-of-the-art optical technologies, including Vibration Reduction (VR II), Nikon’s ED glass element and Silent Wave Motor (SWM). It has been specifically designed to complement DX format sensors found in Nikon’s line-up of advanced D-SLR cameras.
- Super-telephoto 5.5x zoom lens covering 55-300mm focal range (angle of view is equivalent to a focal length of 82.5 to 450mm in FX/35mm format)
- Vibration Reduction (VR II) enables sharper pictures while shooting at shutter speeds up to four stops slower than would otherwise be possible
- Two ED (Extra-low Dispersion) glass elements minimize chromatic aberration for superior picture quality
- High Refractive Index (HRI) lens achieves high specifications and optical performance
- D5100 Body
- EN-EL14 Rechargeable Li-ion Battery
- MH-24 Quick Charger
- DK-20 Rubber Eyecup;
- UC-E6 USB Cable
- EG-CP14 Audio Video Cable
- AN-DC3 Camera Strap
- DK-5 Eyepiece Cap
- BF-1B Body Cap
- BS-1 Accessory Shoe Cover
- Nikon ViewNX 2 CD-ROM
- AF-S 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 G EF II DX Nikkor Zoom Lens
- LC-52 snap-on front and rear lens cap
- AF-S 55-300mm f/4.5-5.6 G VR II DX IF-ED Telephoto Lens
- HB-57 Snap-on Type Lens Hood
- LC-58 Snap-on Front Lens Cap
- LF-4 Rear Lens Cap
- CL-1020 Soft Lens Case