National Geographic Bags Small Backpack
The Earth Explorer Small Backpack (5159) will hold hiking equipment, personal items, and photographic/video gear. Its intricate design provides an optimal solution for photographic equipment storage without compromising space for hiking gear.
Lower padded photo compartment holds a camera/camcorder and accessories such as lens, flash unit, batteries, cables, charger, etc. This compartment features a set of modular dividers that will allow you to customize the bag to your gear.
Upper personal storage compartment opens with a large pull-tight flap and will hold all of your personal necessities such as food, clothes, books, etc. If necessary, the division between top and lower compartments can be removed to create one large storage space.
- Rear padded compartment will hold a laptop and accessories. These items are accessible through the main compartment.
- Multiple external pockets and pouches will accommodate many items such as stationery, wallet, binoculars, cell phone, etc.
- Special connecting points and included straps allow you to tie on more.
- Advanced harness system is designed to allow ultimate adjustment of its padded, ergonomic shoulder straps, ensuring the perfect fit for each individual carrier.
- One designated "pull out" side pouch for water bottle can also be used as an anchored support for a tripod or a monopod.
- Quick-snap buckle offers easy access to your equipment.
- Rain cover protects the entire bag and its contents.