Amherst Media Garage Glamour Digital Nude and Beauty Photography Made Simple
MASTER THE SKILLS YOU NEED TO CREATE SEXY, SULTRY, AND SEDUCTIVE IMAGES
With the advent of digital imaging, glamour photography has become more popular than ever before. With this new technology, both professionals and amateurs can create alluring images and maintain complete confidentiality throughout the entire process—from shooting to printing.
In this book, acclaimed photographer Rolando Gomez teaches you all the skills you need to succeed, making it easy for even beginners to get great results. Each phase of the creative process is covered in detail, from selecting the right scene and clothing, to posing your subject, to creating dramatic and flattering lighting effects. Making the book accessible for even beginners, Gomez focuses on techniques that can be achieved through creative, well-planned use of basic photographic equipment—and even provides tips for getting professional results on a budget!
Whether you are new to glamour photography or a seasoned professional, you'll find techniques and images that are sure to inspire!
- Posing the subject to accentuate her best features and conceal any problem areas
- Using lighting to create mood and flatter your subject—plus easy instructions for professional-quality lighting at low prices
- Creating a sense of depth that shapes your subject
- Selecting the right lens for scene compression, subject composition, and a comfortable working distance
- Refining your shooting skills so you're ready to capture perfect poses and expressions
- Marketing tips for making big money—whether you're just getting started or adding glamour services to your studio's product line