Sigma AF 30mm f/1.4 EX DC HSM Wide Angle Lens for Nikon
This large aperture 30mm F1.4 EX DC HSM lens is designed to match the APS-C size image sensors of digital SLR cameras. Two SLD glass elements are especially effective in the compensation of magnification chromatic aberration.
Glass mold aspherical lens at rear group of lens reduces color aberration and provides high-quality image results. From 40cm (15.7") minimum focusing distance to infinity, this lens creates very sharp images with high contrast.
The HSM models provide quiet high-speed auto-focus shooting, as well as full-time manual focus. Large Maximum Aperture of F1.4 can perform superbly in a great range of applications, including snapshots, portraiture, indoor shooting and landscape photography.
- Large Maximum Aperture of F1.4
- The most appropriate coating for digital SLR cameras
- Two SLD (Special Low Dispersion) glass elements and an hybrid aspherical lens, provides the utmost correction for all types of aberrations
- Equipped with HSM (Hyper Sonic Motor) system
- This large aperture standard lens was exclusively designed for digital SLR cameras featuring APS-C size image sensor
- HSM (Hyper-Sonic Motor) - This lens uses a motor driven by ultrasonic waves to provide a quiet, highspeed AF.
- EX (EX Lens) - The exterior of this lens is EX-finished to denote the superior build and optical quality, and to enhance its appearance.
- DC (DC Lens) - These are special lenses designed so that the image circle matches the smaller size of the image sensor of most digital SLR cameras. Their specialized design gives these lenses the ideal properties for digital cameras, the compact and lightweight construction is an added bonus including compact and lightweight construction.