Metz Mecablitz 36 C-2 GN 36 with ISO 100 Manual and Auto Mode, Manual Zoom 28-85mm
Those who are looking for a precise automatic flash with a tilting reflector unit will be well-served by the Metz mecablitz 36 C-2. Three different automatic apertures (8, 4, 2, at ISO 100/21°) as well as a manuallyadjustable zoom reflector, are available with it, with which the light output can be optimized within the focal length of 28-85 mm. LED displays on the back of the unit give information about the flash readiness and correct exposure.
The flash units in this family don’t have TTL flash mode; instead, they have the so-called automatic flash mode, in addition to manual flash mode. Numerous photographers still make use of this simple but extremely effective form of flash measurement. With automatic flash mode, it isn’t the camera that controls the flash, but instead, the photocell integrated in the flash measures the light reflected from the object. It is a really nice thing!
- max. GN of 36 for ISO 100/21° and 85 mm
- connection to camera via hot-shoe contact (x-synchronization) or via sync cable (included in delivery)
- vertically tilting reflector +90°
- LED displays
- manual zoom reflector for 28 – 85 mm illumination
- flash readiness and exposure control indicator on the unit
Standard flash modes
- automatic flash mode with 3 automatic apertures
- manual flash mode
- 4 x AA alkaline-magnesium batteries
- 4 x AA NC or NiMH rechargeable batteries