Lowel Rifa 55 eXtra/Flo 80 Kit
The Lowel Rifa 55 eXtra/Flo 80 Kit W/Hard Case provides simple and beautiful lighting with a quick set-up. In just 60 seconds you can have this medium-sized (21 x 21"/53.3 x 53.3 cm) combined light and softbox (made of aluminized high temperature Nomex) ready to deliver beautiful soft light. Interchangeable lamp heads, a 500W lamp, three 80W high CRI daylight fluorescent bulbs, a lower wattage TH-300 tungsten-halogen lamp, 7.5' light stand, and protective cases for the lamps give this kit the kind of versatility you need. A large hard carrying case is included for storage and transport.
The Rifa 55 eXtra/Flo 80 is practical for a wide variety of lighting needs--it's perfect for quick one-light interviews or tabletop sets, for example. This kit is provided for use with 120VAC.
- Dedicated 21 x 21" (53.3 x 53.3 cm) softlight with removable standard tungsten-halogen Rifa eXTM lamphead, centered in collapsible silver aluminized high temperature Nomex housing.
- 60 second set-up of light and softbox makes lighting quick and easy.
- State of the art woven glass fabric front diffuser offers exceptional heat resistance. Front diffuser must always be used.
- Accepts fluorescent lamps and lower wattage tungsten-halogen lamps, using included interchangeable lampheads.
- Three 80W daylight fluorescent bulbs, one 500W and one 200W tungsten-halogen bulb are included.
- Lampaks and lamptubes to protect bulbs are included.
- One 7.5' light stand is included.
- LC55EX Rifa-Lite eX 500 Watt Softbox Light
- FLO-X3 Lamphead
- TH-X300 Lamphead
- 500w, 120v lamp (EHC)
- 3 x 80W 5500K Fluorescent Lamp for FL0-X
- 200w, 120v lamp (FVL)
- DT-33 KS Jr Light Stand
- 3 x Lamptube for One 80W Fluorescent Tube
- Lampak for DP Light
- Lampak for VP Light
- Molded Tota/Omni 84 Case