Kupo Max Arm
The Kupo KCP-101 Max arm is specially designed for lighting, video, film and stills use. This multi-positioning arm features 90° pivoting, 360° rotating ends, and a 360° rotating elbow. The centre adjustable lever handle controls and lock all three movements, which allows partial loosening for safe and precise positioning of a small light fixture or camera exactly at the angle you need it. Both ends consist of a ball joint with 5/8” (16mm) studs; one is tapped for a 3/8” and the other is tapped for a 1/4”. It is so versatile that it can be set at any awkward position or in any odd space.
- Metal adjustable lever handle for making slight adjustments at any angle
- Ideal for clamping in a confined space, or if a specific handle position is desired
- The thermoplastic friction discs with teeth offer a solid grip
- Compact & portable, the storage length is 28.5cm and it fully extends to 53cm with a weight of only 1kg
- Both ball joint studs feature multi-milling flats that can fit into any baby socket with ease to hold objects stable