Sony SBS-64G1A SxS-1 Media 64GB for XDCAM EX
With a transfer rate that's 50% faster than the previous generation of SxS-1 cards, the SxS-1 G1A 32GB Memory Card is an affordable, Flash-based media option designed for Sony's XDCAM EX line of camcorders, now including the PMW-500. Offering the same performance and reliability as more expensive SxS Pro cards, the SxS-1 has about one-tenth the lifespan (about 5 years with heavy use). These entry-level cards are ultra fast, durable, and can record up to 140 minutes of HD video. The higher transfer speed translates to improved XDCAM workflow and faster ingest times, making the G1A an ideal media solution, from shoot to edit.
Note! For compatibility with original EX1/EX3 cameras, a firmware update is required. See Sony's Compatibility Chart for more info.
The SxS-1 memory card is fully compliant with the ExpressCard industry standard, adopted worldwide by PC manufacturers to replace the legacy PC Card format. ExpressCard technology provides improved performance, simplicity and reliability over traditional PC cards.
- High capacity of 64GB, plus super fast data transfer speed (1.2Gbps) at an affordable price, making for quick file transfers and optimized workflow
- An approximately 5-year estimated life when recording at full capacity once per day
- Users can check the card life on their XDCAM and XDCAM EX equipment, and even see an alarm when the data rewriting limit is reached.
- The new generation of SxS-1 memory card is compatible with XDCAM EX equipment updated with the latest camcorder firmware. It will also be compatible with the PMW-500 camcorder, and with the PDW-HR1 field station using a PDBK-MK1 SxS Memory Card adapter.
- Sony SxS-1 G1A 64GB Memory Card