Nikon AF-S 16-35mm f/4 G ED VR Nikkor Wide Angle Zoom Lens
The AF-S NIKKOR 16-35mm f/4G ED VR lens is an ideal lens for enthusiasts and professionals desiring a constant maximum aperture and ultra-wide angle zoom versatility with the benefits of Nikon’s Vibration Reduction (VR) II image stabilization.
As the widest FX-format NIKKOR zoom lens with VR, users can realize the ability to shoot up to four shutter speeds slower than otherwise possible, expanding low-light shooting opportunities and contributing to dramatically sharper handheld photography and video capture.
Nikon’s VR II image stabilization technology is engineered to function most effectively with each lens, ensuring optimum performance. Whether joining the growing ranks of FX-format photographers or using Nikon’s DX-format, photographers will appreciate the perspectives possible when shooting architecture, interiors, landscapes and more.
- Ultra-wide-angle zoom lens covering 16-35mm focal range (when attached to a DX-format SLR, picture angle is equivalent to a focal length of 24-52.5mm in FX/35mm format)
- Built-in Vibration Reduction (VR) II provides the equivalent of a shutter speed four stops faster
- Fixed maximum aperture of f/4
- Two ED glass and three aspherical lens elements effectively correct lens aberrations
- Silent Wave Motor (SWM) realizes quiet and fast AF operation
- Two focus modes are available — M/A (manual-priority autofocus) and M (manual focus)
- Nano-Crystal Coat effectively minimizes ghosting and flare
- Rounded nine-blade diaphragm for natural blur
- With the internal focusing (IF) system, the lens barrel length does not change during focusing
- High-quality exterior design that only a genuine NIKKOR lens can offer
- Nikon AF-S Nikkor 16-35mm f/4G ED VR Wide Angle Zoom Lens
- LF-1 Rear Lens Cap for F Mount Lenses
- 77mm Snap-On Lens Cap
- HB-23 Bayonet Lens Hood
- CL-1120 Soft Lens Case
- Limited Warranty