Ilford 17"x22" Galerie Gold - 50 sheets
Ilford Galerie Gold Fibre Silk Paper for Inkjet© has a baryta (barium sulphate) coated layer underneath the ink receiving layer equivalent to the structure of traditional fibre photographic paper base.
The media offers enhanced definition, extended tonal range, and excellent archival properties, all of which are important to the demanding professional digital photographer and printer.
Coated fibre papers have a unique look and feel, which has become a standard among art photographers worldwide over the course of more than a century.
- Extended tonal range for producing dramatic black and whites and vivid color images
- Enhanced baryta media for creamy whites and velvety blacks
- Excellent archival properties thanks to the optimum combination of base and coating
- Free ICC profiles, to ensure optimum print quality
- Free filter factors to create 'digitally toned' images like sepia and selenium.
- Truly incorporates the "digital dark room" concept for black and white images
- Availability in 8.5"x11", 13"x19", 17"x22" in 10 and 50 sheet rolls and 17", 24" and 44" wide rolls