G-DRIVE 1TB 7200RPM eSATA, FW400/FW800/USB 2.0
G-Technology G-DRIVE 1TB 7200RPM eSATA, FW400/FW800/USB 2.0
The 1TB G-Drive External Hard Drive from G-Technology is a high-capacity external hard drive. It features a 7200rpm rotation speed and an interface that allows it to be connected via eSATA, FireWire-800, or USB 2.0. It can connect via FireWire-400 using the included FireWire-800 to FireWire-400 cable.
The drive is housed in a durable external casing that features a unique "fan-less" cooling system for quiet operation. The drive's stunning industrial design ensures that it will look right at home sitting on top of your Mac Pro. It is capable of sustained data transfer rates of 33MB/sec using USB 2.0; 61MB/sec using FireWire-800; 38MB/sec using FireWire-400; and 85MB/sec using eSATA, making it an excellent solution for video editing, high resolution imaging, data backup, or general storage.
- Can store approximately 75 hours of DV digital video, 212 4.7GB DVD video discs, or 250,000 MP3 files
- Connects via eSATA, USB 2.0, or FireWire-800
- Fan-less cooling system for near-silent operation
- Connects to FireWire-400 systems using included adapter cable
- Stunning industrial design
- Includes all cables
- Compatible with Mac and Windows systems
- Compatible with OS X Time Machine
G-Technology drives ship formatted with the HFS+ file system for Mac OS X, but can be reformatted for use in Windows.
For detailed instructions, please follow this link: www.g-technology.com/kbase/users/kb.php
- G-Technology 1TB G-Drive External Hard Drive
- 9-Pin to 9-Pin FireWire-800 Cable
- 9-Pin to 6-Pin FireWire-800 to FireWire-400 Cable
- USB 2.0 Cable
- eSATA Cable
- Universal Power Supply
- Software CD-ROM