Foba Studio Stand DSS-Gamma 2.7m
Top comfort for medium size cameras
Innovative curved design with clear-cut lines, and as firm as a rock.
- Accessory tray (ARTEO or ARTEU) big enough for a laptop computer.
- ARTEO/ARTEU is easy to fit and swivels for reachability at all times.
The new circular column ring rotates and is calibrated in degrees. With no less than 24 ball-bearings for effortless horizontal and vertical traverse, optimal convenience is guaranteed.
The specially profiled rigid steel column cannot twist. And the horizontal arm holds a camera firmly at each end. Thanks to the new base design, only one pedal locks the stand immovably.
- Ergonomic grips and locks for horizontal and vertical fixing without play
- Pedals for locking or releasing
- Rigid steel column
- Holds cameras up to 15.5 lbs, or 20 lbs. with additional weight
- Built-in 360º rotating center column ring with calibration scales.
- Exclusive Foba hexagonal column and crossarm ensures smooth, precise operation. The steel column is completely rigid and cannot twist.
- All movements glide on 24 roller bearings for incredibly smooth, feather-light adjustments. Even the heaviest cameras will adjust with one finger.
- Large, sturdy base with single-pedal locking mechanism
- Built-in camera platforms on both ends of the hexagonal crossarm. Mount cameras directly or add a ballhead or pan-tilt head for more flexibility.
- Millimeter calibrations on vertical and horizontal movements for precise camera positioning
- Standard height 8'
- 36" crossarm length
- Weight 158 lbs.