Gitzo Series 3 Systematic Baby 2 Sec Aluminium Tripod
The Gitzo GT3320BS Series 3 aluminum tripod, part of their interchangeable-crown "Systematic" series, is their low-operating-height specialist. With 32mm maximum diameter tubing, it provides rock-solid ground-level support to any SLR camera with nearly any lens smaller than a 400mm f/2.8.
The GT3320BS is delivered without a column and just a flat top plate since a column would raise its minimum operating height. But as a Systematic Gitzo, it does accept rapid or geared centre columns, 75/100mm video bowl bases, their leveling base, or their new Systematic heads.
The GT3320BS utilizes improved 1.2mm thick aluminum tubing that provides high maximum load capacity & outstanding torsional rigidity while still reducing the weight by 30% over previous Gitzo aluminum models.
- Gitzo's low height specialist, with a minimum operating height of just 3" (7.5cm) and a maximum height of 13.8" (35cm)
- Part of the Gitzo Systematic collection, and delivered with just a flat top plate instead of a column (which would raise the minimum operating height)
- Maximum upper leg segment diameter of 32mm; appropriate for large SLRs and large telephoto lenses
- Improved 1.2mm thick aluminum tubing's 30% lighter than before, with equal rigidity
- "ALR" Anti Leg Rotation design prohibits segments from rotating; they can only move directly up or down
- "G-Lock" is the industry's strongest locking mechanism
- "Power Disc" top plate with anti-twist safety screws to affix head/lens collar to disc and disc to monopod stem
- Rounded hard rubber leg tips can be exchanged for optional GS5030 self-locking feet, G1220.129B3/G1220.129LB3 ground spikes, G1220.130B3 large rubber feet, G1220.130B3 all-terrain feet, or G1586B3 non-marring feet
- Made in Italy
- Gitzo GT3320BS 2-Section Aluminum Tripod
- Systematic Flat Plate
- Lifetime Warranty