Shure X2U XLR to USB Adaptor
The Shure X2u XLR to USB Adapter attaches to dynamic or condenser microphones, and provides a direct connection to Windows or Mac computers via USB. The plug-and-play connectivity of the X2u provides easy digital recording for music production, Podcasts and more.
A 1/8" (3.5mm) headphone output provides latency-free monitoring and three rotary dials provide monitor, microphone gain and output volume level control. The X2u is capable of sending +48V phantom power to condenser microphones and delivers pristine audio fidelity that's superior to CD with its 16-bit, 48kHz digital audio resolution.
- Connects XLR microphones to the USB input on Mac and Windows computers
- 1/8" (3.5mm) latency-free headphone output
- Level controls for output, microphone gain and monitor output
- +48V phantom power switch for condenser microphones
- 16-bit, 48kHz audio resolution is superior to CD quality
- Plug-and play connectivity
- Shure X2u - XLR to USB Microphone Signal Adapter
- Padded Zipper Pouch
- USB Cable 9.8' (3m)