Shure Wireless Handheld Transmitter with BETA58A Microphone
The Shure SLX2 Handheld Wireless UHF Transmitter is designed for use with the Shure SLX4 wireless receiver. The transmitter is available with various Shure microphone capsules, providing a variety of signal response characteristics and pick up patterns.
This SLX2 Handheld Transmitter features the super-cardioid Beta 58 capsule. The super-cardioid polar pattern effectively rejects signals at the off-axis sections of the microphone, allowing higher gain before feedback from monitors and speakers. The Beta series microphone feature an enhanced frequency response, contoured for vocal use. The transmitter features a comprehensive display with timeout function. Two AA size batteries provides up to 8 hours of power.
Beta 58 Microphone Capsule
The Beta 58 provides a smooth, extended frequency response that provides accurate signal reproduction for professional recording or sound reinforcement.
Super-Cardioid Polar Pattern
The super-cardioid polar pattern is effective in minimizing off-axis audio that can cause noise and feed-back.
Sync Between Transmitter & Receiver
The SLX series transmitters and receivers feature an infrared sync feature which allows settings such as frequency and channel, to be programmed remotely.
Extended Battery Life
The SLX2 handheld transmitter operates up to 8 hours on 2 AA size batteries.
- Beta58A Vocal Microphone
- Supercardioid pickup pattern for maximum noise reduction
- Frequency response: 50 to 16,000 Hz
- Neodymium magnet for high signal to noise output
- SLX2 Handheld Transmitter
- Frequency response: 50 to 15,000 Hz
- Automatic Transmitter Setup
- Backlit LCD with timeout feature
- Frequency and power lockout
- 3-segment battery fuel gauge
- 2 AA batteries (included) provide 8 hours of continuous use
- 518 - 782 MHz operating range