2TB G-SAFE External Hard Drive Array
Mfr item: 0G00240
This item is no longer available.
This page is here for your reference.
G-Technology 2TB G-SAFE External Hard Drive Array
The 2TB G-SAFE External Hard Drive Array from G-Technology is an external hard drive array that provides real-time mirrored backup of all data. The array features two 2TB hard drive modules in a RAID 1 configuration for real-time backup of data. Data is mirrored to both physical drives, so if a single drive fails your data will remain secure.
The array connects to a computer via eSATA. The array features a front-panel LCD for monitoring, as well as an audible alarm that sounds in the event of drive failure. Each drive can be swapped with ease, allowing you to easily replace a failed disk, or to swap to a different RAID set. The drive ships formatted with the HFS+ file system for Mac OS X, but can be reformatted for use in Windows.
- High-speed, low-cost storage system is designed to keep your data safe
- RAID 1 mirrors data to 2 physical drives for real-time backup
- Connects via FireWire-800, eSATA, or USB 2.0
- Front panel LCD allows you to configure the system and monitor its health
- Uses dual hot-swappable 7200rpm 3.5" SATA 3Gbs hard drives, each with up to 32MB of disk cache
- Features a robust 2TB of storage capacity
- Removable cooling fan can be replaced in the event of failure, prolonging the life of the enclosure
- Internal 200W power supply
- Stunning industrial design, built around a compact all-aluminum enclosure
- Compatible with Mac OS X and Windows systems
G-Technology drives ship formatted with the HFS+ file system for Mac OS X, but can be reformatted for use in Windows.
For detailed instructions, please follow this link: www.g-technology.com/kbase/users/kb.php
- G-Technology 2TB G-SAFE External Hard Drive Array
- 3' (1 m) eSATA Cable (Black)
- 6.6' (2 m) FireWire-800 Cable (White)
- 6' (1.8 m) USB 2.0 Cable (Transparent)
- AC Power Cord
- Software CD-ROM